Rabu, 17 September 2008

motivation breakdown

This is a common sense as a human like myself.Every time I feel down, discouraged, a goal does not get accomplished, problems and obstacles appearing out of nowhere, motivation is down, no inspiration, then the world is coming down on me....

I take few peaceful minutes with no computer. I pick up my guitar and play my favorites song
but sometimes i pick up the magazine and literally isolate myself from this world.
Imagine my soul to the tropical beauty shown in the pictures and I visualize myself living there and not just vacationing.

How many times have you felt down and depressed because of one reason or another?
How many times have you felt that you needed to recharge your power ?
How many times have you lost your inspiration and motivation?
What did you do once you find your biometric level in low ?
How many times have you faced problems and obstacles that discouraged you from persisting with your goal?
What brought you up and what pulled you down during these crucial times?
We live in a material world and we have to operate in a material world.
We want material things because they are a representation of who we are.
What you want is good, because what you want is an extension of you becoming better.
And sometimes, you just need a basic material something to spark you into a higher level of achievement.
Seems I talk to much...

Sometime just listening your favorites music can light up your mood.

0 komentar: