Senin, 18 Agustus 2008

Review and play with Google and flickr

Goodday everyone

Had sign up to flickr and still find further picture for ideas to support blog.Just to refresh Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing , Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world and the best way to store, sort, search and share your photos online. There is a huge mass of photos in the world.

Meanwhile I have made new blog review just to share to you about blog that I visited and consider as my favorites blog.I review base on my opinion self.

Another thing is I also made fun with google where you can find stuff how to make fun with google.
Grom google search engine,google earth,google application and many more.I will add later.

That's all guys

0 komentar: